Saturday, September 22, 2007
episode: -> Wu Zong Xian Jacky! <-
The reason why I love watching Jacky Wu (Wu Zong Xian)'s variety shows..
Especially Zhou Ri Ba Dian Dang @ 9.30pm, every Saturday, Channel U.
1. Farnee.
2. Farnee.
3. Farnee.
His words, actions, and jokes, never fail to crack me up. :)
I always feel alot happier after a good laugh at whatever goes on in his variety shows. ^^
Just finished watching another episode of Zhou Ri Ba Dian Dang (which ended @ 11.00pm).
It was featuring S.H.E as the special guests! :D
Not just only S.H.E..
Their beloved dogs too! o.O
And of course another four dogs (and their masters/mistresses) prepared by the production crew.
Kawaii~!! ^^
After S.H.E and their dearest dogs..
Came Cyndi (Wang Xin Ling) and Nicholas (Zhang Dong Liang) - from Wei Xiao PASTA (Smile PASTA)..
Featured in my favourite chapter of the variety show (forgot the chapter's name).
But there are ten mysteries (something amiss) around the participant's house, to be solved by the special guest(s) on her/his/their quest within forty minutes.
Another entertaining episode all the same. :)
Even though I don't really like Cyndi (no offence to those who like/love her).
I pretty much enjoy a minority of her songs though.
Another day..
Passed just like that.
Oh my god.
I forgot to drop by Kinokuniya for my books today.
Maybe tomorrow.
~ Beautiful Season ~