Thursday, October 18, 2007
episode: -> random. <-
this is a (random) entry.
coloured with multiple pictures. :)
two weeks passed by so quickly.
the three medical-related books that I borrowed two weeks ago are due today.
thus went to the Science/Medical Library to return them.
(I haven't even finish reading. boo.)
asked the librarian (out of curiosity; need to know anyways) how many books each undergraduate student can borrow each time.
TEN.. was her answer. o.O
she was pretty amused that I was shocked.
I mean.. duh! I think National Library can only borrow FOUR?! x_x

Movie postcards - "The Drummer" and "Resident Evil: Extinction".
(taken from outside the Medical/Science Library)

Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) - just right next to nature! o.O

Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) - inter-faculty games (soccer, netball and basketball) coming up next month!

Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) - so many balls. balls here balls there balls everywhere. @_@
(Faculty of Science no such colourful balls hanging from the ceiling)

My friend and I were walking merrily to the FASS canteen, when we were suddenly pulled aside to ask whether we want tickets to the NUSSU Campus Concert for Kelly's "In the Center of the World" album tomorrow night.
(I told them I have got classes all the way until eight. but they reassured me that I can come in late. no problems. -_-" since they insisted, I took two tickets; who wants? LOL.)

Bus 96 - Kent Ridge (NUS) -> Clememti.
(my first time taking bus 96)

Bus 96 - Kent Ridge (NUS) -> Clementi.
(going up some expressway)

Bus 96 - Kent Ridge (NUS) -> Clementi.
(Clementi area)
~ Beautiful Season ~