Saturday, December 15, 2007
episode: -> THE HACKER RULEZ! <3 <-
Belinda. otherwise known as. Beany.
Belinda: yoyo! guess why I am in here!
YUP I JUST HACKED INTO HER ACCOUNT. MWUAHAHAHA. UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
* evil grin *
Doggie lying on her bed: Woof woof!
You're so smart! How did you guess her password? O_O
Belinda: What do you think? I have telepathic powers of course! Hmmm does anyone else want to know her pass? ^^
Give ya'll a hint k! ^^
* smiles gleefully *
Belinda: It's .... .... a password. Yup, it's a password.
But sorry, I decided that I'm the only HACKER THAT RULEZ, therefore, you (that evil person reading this who wants to know the password, you are soooo horrible! How can you copy me! This is only MY style! Tsk, go find your own hobby!)
YOU shall not know teh password, unless you have as good telepathic powers as me, but of course, YOU WON'T.
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
* vanishes into a puff of blue smoke *
Belinda's voice echoing everywhere: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bye! :)
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 2:06 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N