Monday, July 15, 2013
episode: -> Devil Maker: Tokyo (DMT). <-
I have previously mentioned about being rather addicted to Zynga’s Ayakashi Ghost Guild (AGG).
[You can read more about it
here.]
The beautiful artwork is what captivated me to the game from the very start.
However, it is a very ca$h-intensive profiteering game. -_-"
[Profiteering is fine I suppose; it is after all running a business here.. but maybe, just a little
too ca$h-orientated.]
I am now onto another new game that just came out on Google Play earlier this month.
It’s.. *drumroll*
Devil Maker: Tokyo (DMT) *drumroll*! :)
Devil Maker: Tokyo
This game does have similar game features as that of AGG, but also came with a slightly more complex card ranking system.
[Cards are otherwise known as devils in DMT and daemons in AGG.]
It is also being very generous in its showering of gifts and potions to aid in the players’ game progress and clearing of dungeons.
I am now experiencing high difficulty, struggling to juggle and balance both games.
[Preferrentially, I'll still pick AGG over DMT.]
[written in early-August 2013]
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:03 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N