Tuesday, July 07, 2015
episode: -> Stranded in Yew Tee. <-
Yes, stranded in Yew Tee.
I was caught in a serious SMRT train disruption.. -_-"
Actually it is a complete breakdown of North-South and East-West lines (that's all 4 directions). x_x
Complete chaos ahead.
I do not know the way home.
I have never given much thought about a contingency plan / backup route home.
In my distress, I urgently put together this route:
1. Yew Tee (NO train service)
Bus 302
2. Choa Chu Kang (NO train service)
Bus 985
3. Jalan Toa Payoh
Bus 5
4. Jalan Eunos
Bus 60
5. Home Sweet Home (finally!)
Total time taken: 2 hours 40 minutes
Total fare: S$2.80
Yes, I paid for my fare and it is not a joke for the amount of time and additional distance I had to travel.
Sighs..
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:56 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N